Monday, May 23, 2011

What ABOUT ME????

This is my official review for about.me.  I am a bzzagent through the coolest product testing site EVER - bzzagent.com and I recently had the opportunity to check out his website and create my own homepage.  What a cool concept this is!


What about.me?  This site is just plain cool.  I am surprised that nobody has come up with an idea like this sooner!  It is seriously one of those things where you think, "Why didn't I think of that???"  About.me is a user friendly place to showcase yourself with a bio, picture, and a one stop linking to all of your social networking sites.  The site is so easy to navigate and it is really simple to make your own homepage.  My only issue was searching for the "right" words to describe myself.....And a good picture!  Some of the sample sites they show are so great and creative.  It is fun to look at the profiles of other people and see what they created.  

One of the best parts about this site (besides EVERYTHING!) is that you can make customized business cards of your page!  How cool is that?  Oh and another bonus - this is a free site :-)  I would definitely recommend for you to give it a try so I can read all about.you!

Check out me on about.me at www.about.me/LaurieAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment