Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It is. Just That.

I should've said no because I wanted to stay, 
I should've fought harder to have my way.

I didn't choose right when faced with the pressure,
Now I'm stuck with an eternal lecturer.

I don't know why I still feel this way.
I don't know why I didn't beg you to stay.

I wish I had tried a different path, 

I could have avoided much of lifes angry wrath.

So much to say but it's too late

It is a thin line between love and hate.

And I feel it all over when I hear your voice

And I remember the day that I made that choice.

And I still want to cry as the memories tumble.

I see my world in your hands as it's  starting to crumble.

But the past is just that, not much I can do.

If I say it enough it has to be true.

Oh, silly me, stupid me really.

And that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment