Thursday, July 21, 2011

My official review of the Kingston 8 GB Data Traveler Locker +

Thanks again to bzzagent for giving me the opportunity to try out his great product!  Well, I will start by saying that I actually own quite a few travel drives of various memory capacities and designs.  I like to have at least one handy and available whenever I need it, whether it be at work, at home, or on the go!  The Kingston Data Traveler Locker is perfect for any use, especially storage of personal information or documents.  Why?  Because it is PASSWORD PROTECTED!  And as long as you are not freely giving out your password, then your info is safe and secure on this cute and sleek little drive.  Plus, after ten failed log in attempts, the drive will reformat.  And if you ahve any problems - Kingston offers a five year warranty (nice!) and 24/7 customer service.  Hey, you can even shoot them a question on their facebook page if needed!  It is small, black, and easy to carry around.  I love it and this drive has moved to the top of my list.  Actually, since I received this one I have not used any of my other ones!  I have had no issues with it on my computer - I have another flash drive that always disconnects improperly and causes hassles (ugh) but not with Kingston's Travel Locker!  I would highly recommend it for business use or every day use.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! visiting from SheSpeaks Blogger Society! I am a new follower! Check me out at Check it Out! with Dawn - http://checkitoutdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from SheSpeaks Blogger Society! Welcome over to http://www.thegunnysack.com

    ReplyDelete