Wednesday, November 23, 2011

For the Woman in You - Finding Pleasure at EdenFantasys (18 and UP)


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

DISCLAIMER:  THIS POST IS INTENDED FOR THOSE OF 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER.  ALSO, THIS POST CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL.  IF THIS IS IN ANY WAY OFFENSIVE TO YOU - DO NOT READ IT!  Enjoy my other PG rated posts.  Thanks :-)



I was recently introduced to an adult website called EdenFantasys from a blogger friend of mine.  She was actually doing a give away on her blog and I thought it would be fun to enter.  I am a woman and I have needs.  I am not afraid to admit it!  I OWN it.  It has actually been a while since I have looked at sex toys or websites pertaining to it.  There are so many options out there these days!  I have been to a few "Pure Romance" parties and they were always a lot of fun.  If you have ever been to one, you know what I am talking about.  A bunch of women sitting around fondling different types of sex toys and testing out different sex aids.  It is a good time but definitely not for those who are shy.  Of course, if you are in the comfort of close friends, it isn't as embarrassing as you would think.  I myself have always been pretty open when it comes to sexuality and it doesn't embarrass me to talk about this subject.  Sex is a huge part of life! 

I have read some interesting statistics that say that 33-50% of women experience orgasms infrequently while 10-15% of females will NEVER have an orgasm!  That is such a sad sad fact.  ALL women should be having satisfying orgasms, whether with a partner or on their own.  Why is it that the man can always reach an orgasm while the woman is left to fake it...or not fake it and be okay with it.  Of course, this post could easily turn into a self-help guide to orgasms for women.  Well, in a sense it is.  Because I am here to give MY opinion on various adult toys that are made to help a woman achieve the ecstasy we so deserve and need.

EdenFantasys carries a wide array of products for single serve pleasure as well as for couples.  A great product I would suggest for a beginner (and the more advanced) is the Zini Seed - Clitoral Vibrator.  It is quiet and powerful.  Sexy and discreet.  What I really like about this website is that it tells you everything you need to know about the product from the material it is made out of to the popularity level.  They lay everything out for you so you can easily browse and choose what adult toys would be best for you.  Every adult toy also includes reviews from real people who have purchased the item.  That is awesome because you might see a toy that looks cool but after reading the reviews you find out it is louder than a jet plane (;-O)  Not very discreet, LOL.

EdenFantasys also carries many other products like lingerie, bath and body products, gag gifts, and so much more!

They also have a whole community area on the website with articles, videos, a forum to discuss your questions in....  It is not only a great site to purchase from but it also offers more than just shopping.

And, something I do find quite important, EdenFantasys is very discreet in its ordering and shipping process.  You do not have to worry about your mail carrier knowing that you bought a sex toy!  Everything is confidential, even the credit card billing.  Standard shipping is FREE on orders over $59. (Which is pretty easy to spend after you browse through all of the tantalizing products!)

I will probably write up some more posts geared towards specific products from this website because I not only like to enjoy myself (and my partner, of course!) - I also believe that feeling sexy, being sexy...is a VERY important part of being a woman.  And it doesn't mean you have to use a sex toy to feel sexy.  It is the whole package - the state of mind.  Everybody has different attitudes and beliefs towards sex depending on how they were raised.  But I really feel that each and every woman has the potential to OWN IT!  And be proud of it.  And NO WOMAN should ever go without having an orgasm.  That is just.....depressing.  So stay tuned for more posts on how to find that sexy tigress in you :-)

On a final note, I would like to know...if you are willing to answer....When do YOU feel the sexiest?  I feel the sexiest when I step out a long hot shower and am freshly cleaned and shaved.  I feel very womanly and fresh and confident.  (I am woman, Hear me Roar!)

ONE LAST THING:  I was compensated with a gift card to write this post.  All of the opinions, reviews, and beliefs expressed in this post are that of my own mind.  Compensated or not, my views are the same regarding this website and the subject matter.  The gift card is just a fringe benefit - in more ways than one ;-)












No comments:

Post a Comment