Sunday, November 6, 2011

Torani Syrup = Flavor Heaven

As a member of The She Speaks Blogger Society, I was selected to receive two 750 ml bottles of Torani Flavored Syrups to try out and review.  I was already a huge fan of Torani before applying to this program so to be able to try some new flavors is just great!  I have heard of Torani Flavored Syrups in the past but never really tried them until my mother bought me chocolate and caramel for Christmas last year.  She uses them to make flavored coffee drinks and flavored hot chocolate drinks for the grand children.  Now my whole family is hooked!

I received Peppermint Flavor and Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon to try.  I am not a huge fan of peppermint though.  I mean, I like it but it wouldn't be my first choice.  It is a good thing that Torani has a recipe section on their website!  They have some really great recipes for the Peppermint flavoring like Candy Cane Steamer and Mint Chocolate Chip CookieI now really need to invest in a milk steamer so I can accurately make these awesome sounding recipes!  I am also thinking of ways that I could use the Peppermint syrup in food recipes.  Maybe Peppermint Mocha Brownies or Peppermint Bark!  When I come up with a mouth watering concoction I will post it on here to share!

The Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon was pretty good too.  I ordinarily would not purchase anything sugar free because I do not like the taste of artificial sweetener but I added this to my coffee and it was smooth and yummy.  My favorite recipe from the site was the Iced Sugar Brown Sugar Cinnamon White Mocha.  Good stuff!

 
My whole Torani package!
I was also sent FIVE coupons for FREE Torani syrups to use for myself or share.  I am using a couple for myself and giving my mom some since she was the person who originally turned me onto Torani Flavored Syrups!  There are a few flavors I really want to try like Pumpkin Pie (which I already bought!) and Salted Caramel.  
Oh the possibilities....All good drinks deserve Whipped Cream!
We also just ran out of Chocolate and Caramel flavoring.  My daughter loves to make decaf instant coffee and use the syrups.  I am hoping that I can find the Salted Caramel in store!  But, if not, I can buy it directly from the website for only $7.95 for a 750ml bottleI thought the syrups were more expensive than that but it was just a misconception.  And I also have a 10% off code so that makes it even cheaper!

Torani Flavored Syrups have been around since 1925 and are still going strong.  I think that is due to the high quality and great variety of flavors.  They have over 120 flavors!  I never knew until I looked at the website.  Some of the flavors sound A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  Like Bacon syrup.  I do not know what I would do with it but I love bacon and just the thought of a bacon flavored syrup makes me hungry!  They have some really unique flavors too like Hibiscus syrup and Cupcake syrup.  Oh, the possibilities!  I would buy them all if I could afford it!

Something else I noticed when I received my bottles is that they were both made in the USA.  That makes me proud to buy and to drink them.
Made in the USA!
Torani also supports the community and has partnered with Afterschool Alliance and they promote children's artwork on their bottles!  They also have sustainability practices in place and are consistent in their environmental actions.  

Torani Flavored Syrups are good to use in a variety of drinks, not just coffee.  They can be used to make Italian Sodas, Flavored Tea, and Sophisticated Cocktails.  On the website you can use the product locator to find where Torani is sold in your area.  Walmart sells them and you can purchase through Amazon.com as well.  Bonus - It looks that if you purchase through Amazon.com, the Torani Flavored Syrups are eligible for FREE super saver shipping!  Plus you can always purchase the flavored syrups directly from the Torani website.  They also make chocolate, caramel, and white chocolate sauces.  Yummmmmmy!

Show your love for Torani and join me and a whole bunch of other Torani lovers for a TWITTER PARTY on November 17, 2011 at 9:00pm.  Use the hashtags #HolidayFlavors and #SSTorani to get in and keep up on the action!  My twitter ID is @merrica30.  I hope to see you there.  If you have never been to a twitter party you should definitely come.  They are fast paced and fun!  Shespeaks.com will usually send out a link and all of the twitter party details as well as a chance to RSVP and a custom tweet grid.  If you "like" them on Facebook you will have access to all of this information as well as other exciting programs that are launched. 


Also, check out the reviews on Torani Flavored Syrups.  See what other customers have to say!  This way, if you are debating on which flavor to try, you can read these great reviews first before deciding!

If you have a minute, leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite Torani Flavors are.  Or, if you have a great recipe that uses the Torani Flavored Syrups to share, please do!  I love new recipes and experimenting with flavors!!!  Thanks for reading :-)

2 comments:

  1. I got the pumpkin pie flavor, which isn't bad. Would love to try the salted caramel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried torani syrups before. I'll try to buy one this weekend thanks!

    ReplyDelete