Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Vitabath does it right with the NEW Fragrance Collection!

I recently wrote a post about my Cosmo VoxBox that I received through Influenster.com. One of the products that came in it was Vitabath Body Wash from the NEW Fragrance Collection. The particular kind I received was called "Spa Day™" and had a Cucumber and White Tea Scent. I have already spoken of the benefits of this body wash but just wanted to re-visit and talk a little more about it now that I have used it for a few weeks.



I absolutely LOVE this body wash. It smells so clean and refreshing. It lathers well and is sudsy on my skin. It rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.

Plus, the Vitabath collection is sulfate and paraben free. It contains vitamins A, B3, B5, C, and E. It has an antioxidant Rich Superfruit Blend of Acai, Goji, Coffee Fruit, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea & Mangosteen. It contains NO petro-chemicals or triclosan. AND it is free of propylene glycol, DEA, TEA, mineral oils and silicone. Did I mention it smells wonderful? Oh yeah, I did.

I am planning on trying some of the other scents like Spa Day Citron Leaves with Lemongrass Extract, In Bloom Asian Orchid and Coconut, Fruit Fanatic Grapefruit Vanilla, and Cupcake Couture Dreamy Pin Frosting. This is only a small selection of the scents available. You can purchase them online for $9.99 each which is WELL worth the price. Believe me, I have tried many many different body washes from the cheapest to the most expensive and the Vitabath Body Wash beats out the competition by leaps and bounds.

I plan on purchasing a few as Christmas gifts/stocking stuffers for my mother and sister.  Unless I decide to keep them all for myself ;-)  

Also, check out my video review and let me know what you think! I am still a video newbie but I think my videos are improving!


Have you tried Vitabath before?  What do you think of it?  Or, if you plan to try it, what products do you intend to purchase?


DISCLAIMER:  I was sent one Vitabath Body wash in my Influenster Cosmo VoxBox to try out.  All of the opinions are that of MY OWN mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment