Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stronger Hair One Strand at a Time with Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy

One of the great beauty products that I received in my Summer Beauty VoxBox from Influenster was the Clear Scalp Hair and Beauty Therapy.  This was kind of a bonus product in the box so I was happy to get the extra goodies to try out and share!

Ready to shower!
I always used to say that my hair "is wild like my personality".  Well, that was when I was younger and more wild - my hair was too!  I used to have somewhat curly, somewhat frizzy, somewhat wavy hair but after a few kids and age (I am not OLD, just older) my hair has tamed a considerable amount. 

It is still a bit curly along my hair line but it is definitely less full than it used to be.  That is one of the reasons I was excited to try out this Clear Scalp Hair and beauty Therapy.  Since 99% of the hair's natural strength comes from the scalp, it seems feasible that a shampoo and conditioner would nurture that area of the head. 

Clear Scalp Hair and Beauty Therapy worked pretty well on my hair and scalp.  Lately my scalp has felt dry and I did notice after using this shampoo and conditioner for a week, my scalp was noticeably less itchy.  the bottle designs are sophisticated and a pretty color.  The texture/lather of the shampoo is good and the conditioner smooths on well without the extra heaviness.  It smells okay - a little too medicinal for me - but I do prefer fruity smells, bakery smells, aromatherapy smells.

Clear Scalp Hair and Beauty Therapy claims to work in seven days to achieve a healthier scalp and stronger locks of hair.  I think it worked to make my hair feel better.  It is infused with Nutrim 10TM technology (vitamins and nutrients) which are the foundation of it's broad line of shampoos and conditioners.  They offer SIX different shampoo types and FIVE different conditioner types to meet all hair needs.  Available at most mass retail stores, you can pick these up for a competitive price of $4.99-$5.99.  This price point is pretty reasonable and comparable to other major hair care lines plus it offers more benefits.

Thank you Influenster and Clear Scalp and Beauty Therapy for sending me this great product to try out for free.  I love sharing my opinion and being able to test cool beauty products :-)

Check out Clear on Facebook and you can also send them some Twitter love!
You can also read some real ladies reviews on this product here

Have you tried this product?  I would love to hear what you think about it.  Was your scalp and hair noticeably stronger after seven days?

Pretty sophisticated bottle design



4 comments:

  1. I got the Summer Beauty Vox Box too and I loved this shampoo. I feel like it worked really well and it also smells fabulous! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to try this out, the Bzz is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll get my hubby to try this for his thinning hair!
    I just bought the type for women and it's nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of the bottles. Nice review!!

    ReplyDelete