Sunday, November 6, 2011

Who Knew that Workout Attire Could be CUTE and COMFY? My Sample Share with Crowdtap and Old Navy.

I was recently chosen for my **second** sample share with Crowdtap and the Old Navy Style CouncilThis time I was able to try out the NEW compression workout pants and top.  I could not be more excited about this opportunity!  Why, you ask?  Well, I have a one year old daughter and even though I have lost my baby weight, I still need to tone up.  I also purchased a gym membership via Living Social over the summer and have yet to redeem it.  So when I was offered a chance a FREE workout clothes for myself and a friend - I jumped on it!

Yay!  My coupons!
 I do not own any cute work out attire and after I checked the Old Navy store online I was STOKED at the great selection of clothes to choose from.  Unfortunately, the store I went to did not have as big of a stock so the clothing I originally wanted to purchase was not available.  But, whatever, I still found something suitable.  I actually had to have a sales rep take a shirt off of the mannequin for me to try on.  I was glad it fit and I liked it!  I would have felt bad since it took her a few minutes to pull the mannequin down and get the top off.  Note that the tops are pretty tight, even on a mannequin.


My best friend went with me and she was excited too.  I also chose her for my previous jeans sample share.  Love my bestie!!!!  We had a lot of fun trying on clothes and even picked up a few other clothing items on clearance!


The mannequin on the right was wearing the shirt that I wanted.

We tried on as many outfits as they had in our size.  Again, I was a little bummed that the selection was not that great.  There were a couple of cute tank tops but the sizes were large and extra large.  And there were NO medium tops so I settled for a small.  It fits a bit tight but not too tight.

An assortment of clothes to try on!
First Outfit! 
I liked the first outfit I tried on but when I saw the pink top with black and pink pants I knew I wanted that instead.
The pants fit great!

My final selection!

Just being funny.
 We had a lot of fun trying these clothes on and taking pictures.  It was a great evening.  After we scored our cute workout clothes we went back to my house, got ready, and went out to the bar to do song "working out" (DANCING!!)  No, I did not wear the clothes out but I probably could have gotten away with it!
The video cracks me up!  


Well, as of yet, I STILL have not redeemed my gym membership but I do wear the compression pants almost EVERYDAY!  They are so comfortable and I just feel sexy in them.  They fit like a second skin.  So thank you so much Crowdtap and Old Navy!  I absolutely LOVE opportunities like these!


Do you want to have the chance to apply for your OWN sample share and be a part of Crowdtap and the Old Navy Style Council?  Apply right here and join for yourself!  And, if you are a fellow Crowdtapper and you had this opportunity too, leave me a comment and let me know what you thought of YOUR sample share!









Girls125x125

No comments:

Post a Comment